How do I report a review from Booking.com
Booking.com allows reviews only from the verified users unlike Google and TripAdvisor
You can request to Booking.com, a review removal only in below-mentioned situations:
• In the case of no-shows, cancellations and overbookings (when the guest has been relocated as a result).
• If we suspect that a review isn’t genuine and may be used to target a competitor, we’ll remove it completely.
• If, after investigation, we determine that the guest reviewed the wrong property.
• If the review is used in a blackmail attempt from the guest’s side (valid written proof must be provided).
Booking.com also remove comments if they go against their guidelines:
• When the review includes abusive language, swearing, discriminatory remarks, threats of violence and political or religious commentary.
• When the review promotes illegal activities.
• If it includes contact details like phone numbers, addresses, email addresses or website links.
If you come across a review that includes any of the above, you can inform Booking.com via your extranet ‘Inbox’, using the subject ‘Reviews’